An excerpt from a soon to be published book on Clergy Financial health. FAMILY FINANCIAL FUN Consider a game for a family with children that will enable them to discuss the values reflected in the way a family relates to the financial challenges in their family. To enhance the game like atmosphere, it might be helpful to have some celebratory food like pizza, popcorn, sodas or other appropriate drinks or any other food that would normally be experienced by the family as a fun time. PREPARATION In preparation for the game, a member of the family needs to prepare a set of three by five cards reflecting a set of both positive, negative, and ambiguous values that are frequently associated … Continue reading
- A CHRISTIAN FAMILY DISCUSSION OF FINANCES
- YOUR STORIES CAN AFFECT YOUR FUTURE
- CHURCHES CHOOSE BETWEEN FEAR AND HOPE.
- DON’T DISMISS A CHRISTIAN RESPONSE TO VIOLENCE
- LENT IS COMING–HAVE A PERSONAL DISCIPLINE
- A DIFFERENT NEIGHBOR TO LOVE
- IS CHRIST PRESENT IN THE CHURCH?
- AN ECUMENICAL WITNESS TO THE COMMUNITY
- HAVING A WORD WITH GOD