Many Christians do not know how to utilize the wisdom of the Psalms. Drawing upon more than thirty years of pastoral ministry, the author offers a fresh approach to integrating the Psalms into the life of the whole church. He not only illustrates practical ways to utilize the Psalms in liturgy and preaching, but also suggests ways to use the Psalms in pastoral care.
- CONGREGATIONAL ADVENT EXPECTATIONS
- Breathe and Dream
- LOVE ADVICE FOR A CHURCH RELATIONSHIP
- ENJOY OFFERING A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- So What Do You Expect, Anyway?
- Narcissism and Congregation Decision Making
- Narcissism Both Ways
- Affirming the One Body of Christ
- Congregational Faith and imperfection
- The Church and a Failure of Nerve